Mickey has got to be the best real estate agent in Encinitas. My wife and I just bought our 2nd property in Encinitas with Mickey’s help. We bought a starter home/condo in Encinitas 6 years ago and we’re so pleased with the way that went, that we just used him again and closed on a single family home in Encinitas. Mickey has consistently gone above and beyond our expectations and put our interest first. Below is our initial list of “wants” that we sent to Mickey when we started our home search and it seemed pretty unrealistic that we’d get them all.
“I know we won’t get all but it may help in narrowing the scope.
1) In Encinitas preferably. Must be in LCC school district.
2) A yard (front or back) where kids/dog can play….doesn’t have to be huge.
3) Move-in ready. Doesn’t have to be perfectly updated as we can upgrade along the way.
4) If 2 stories, want at least one bedroom downstairs.
5) A 4th bedroom or an optional 4th if we’re going to spend near the top of our range. 3 bedroom not ideal unless 2nd bedroom is big enough for boys to share.
6) Single family home preferred but could be open to twin if other criteria is met.”
In the end, we found a move-in ready, single family home in Encinitas with 5 bedrooms, 2 of which were downstairs, and had a large yard with a playground! Unbelievable!
Mickey, thanks for making this happen!